Re: Watermark on photo of a photo

You don't have a copyright interest as you did it as a request by the photo owner. The usurping website is using the photograph as an ad. I would have the Museum tell the website to delete it website name from the photo. I would also write directly to Google Adsense and ask them to remove the pictures from their site.
Roy