Re: Watermark on photo of a photo

Here is a webpage that shows photos in Museo de Oro in my place:

http://www.cdodev.com/2014/06/14/history-watch-more-old-photos-of-cagayan-de-oro/

The photos are owned by Museo de Oro. A man photographed them and put them in cdodev.com. The photos are also watermarked "CDOdev.com". When I wrote a complaint about this practice, one photographer explained that although the original photo is owned by Museo de Oro, the photos of these photos are made by CDOdev.com and deserves to be watermarked because these copies are owned by CDOdev.com.