 Subject: Re: Admin Andy - Listserv question
 To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Friday, August 15, 2014, 11:21 AM

 Most web
 email systems hide the initial post. its not the list server
 its yahoo
 On Aug 15, 2014 1:25 PM,
 "Stephen Ylvisaker" <stephenjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 Andy,

 Why do I not see my own messages come back to me?

 I see everybody's messages, I think. However, I only see
 my messages when they get copied back to me in someone's
 reply or forward? Can you explain, please?

 Stephen