Re: markup software?

Try this with Keynote, although it may simulate a red laser pointer, rather than yellow.

Stephen

From: Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:48 AM
Subject: markup software?

Since there are so many educators in this group I'm turning to you for some help.

I tutor private students in Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.

I have several people interested in group lessons which I will soon add to my offerings. This will be done using a laptop projected onto a screen.

I'm looking for software that would allow me to have, for example, Lightroom open and be able to circle in yellow the parts of the screen I'm talking about.

I know I can do this via screen captures with the markup happening in Photoshop but I'm wanting it to be more free -flow and in the moment if you know what I mean.

Thank you.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com