Re: 6 new photographs of 08/09/14 -- two comments

I've been trashed on this list often enough for centering an image. So I can relate.  But, that shouldn't excuse the real  photographers on the list who should be trained to recognize negative space.  But some of us don't pretend to be artists.  Should we leave, or just lurk?  Many of you would say YES.

So, as a rule, I will lurk.

Roger

Sent from my iPad