Re: 6 new photographs in PF exhibit space on 08/09/14

My favorite for the second week in a row is a Knuth konception, although I think it should be pointed out that the toooorist probably thinks he seeing the same thing as the General although people were shooting at the General as he stared into the smoke from thousands of black powder shots to probably see precisely nothing.

I like Bob McCulloch’s shot too, but I wonder why it is that the focal point always has to be in the center of the frame? Perhaps the term ’negative space’ is misunderstood?

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated August 9, 2014.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Tina Manley - Rice Paddies, II
Klaus Knuth - Viewpoints