Re: Temporary absence of gallery staff

Enjoy the trip,
 Bob.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PF list members,

This is to let you know that there may be some difficulty in updating the gallery
this week and the following one. I will be away and without access to a full fledged
computer. My phone will be my main connection for a week and whatever access
I can muster at the locations I will be visiting. (Past students at NASA JSC in Houston
and my sister in Austin, TX).

Please send work as usual and it will be installed as quickly as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrew Davidhazy, for PF gallery staff

--
Please visit