Comments on PF gallery

Reactions to PhotoForum members' photographs seen at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Rob Talbot - Private Drive - to me this effectively reflects the atmosphere and serenity of what the scene must have been like.

Art Faul - Dunnottar Castle, Scotland- impressive landscape and interesting story to go along with it. On my screen a bit too yellow. The impregnability of the castle is easily understood. But in this photograph it appears just too small. The canyon is the dominant feature. As a mural print this must be great to view!

Emily L. Ferguson - Lupines before the Atlantic - to me this is an inviting floral landscape.

Dan Mitchell - Left behind- whimsical photograph IMO. Makes one wonder a bit both about the subject and why it draws attention to itself. Maybe it is the triangular shape? Maybe the spaces on the wood. Interesting you should choose to photograph this.

Christopher Strevens - at the bus stop - the part of the photograph that first drew my attention was that arm on the lower right. But after that I found the photograph a bit dark. It seems to me it is a slice of life in that city/village but that is about it.

John Palcewski - Root Canal Selfie - hope the procedure went well! You don't look in pain so that is good.

Remember … just opinions!
Andy