Re: 6 PF members exhibit photographs on 05/17/2014 + Arc Soft

Even given the fact that my web connection leaves quite q bit room for improvement, all images display just on my Firefox screen …

Apart from that I would like to know if anyone has experience with Arc Soft stitching software.  Any good?  Thank you!

Klaus