Mobile Photowalk invite

I'm inviting you to take part in a global mobile photowalk, part of a Photo event i'm co-organizing - Photo Óbidos.

Mobile Photowalk - Traces of Time

Place - Wherever you are
Time - Saturday, May 17 - From 3 PM to 5 PM (GMT)
What you need ? - A mobile phone with net access and an Instagram account
Hashtag - ‪#‎photoobidos‬

This photowalk is an activity you can join from wherever you are, as long as you meet the requirements (above).

"Traces of Time" is the theme.
How can we draw a trail trough time ? Some will say that time is memory. Other will say that time is not yet to come, it’s the future. This year’s photoweekend brings a challenge: to track time, to find and follow all it’s traces: it can be a face, a house, or an old monument. After all, we all leave a trace in time.

All the photos posted to Instagram with the #photoobidos hashtag will be gathered on this page:

http://labs.brunoamaral.eu/photoobidos/

We invite you to join this activity with all your friends. Let's make this a global photowalk.

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net