Re: New photographs by members on May 10, 2014

Mine came up with the right titles. I assume when you say clearing the cache you are referring to IE, not some other browser like Goggle Chrome. I using IE version 10 although version 11 has been available for some time. I'm also using Windows 7. Windows 8 has totally different code and all I know about it is that a lot people have complained about it.
Roy