Re: PF members exhibit on May 3, 2014

Klaus,

Wow! I did not realize my sensor was as dirty as it is! Thanks for pointing this out. Raising the contrast really made the spots jump out.
Slightly brighter on the bird would be good also. The wings would look a bit more transparent and  I agree this helps.
As for the sky it could be more blue but it was heavily overcast and uniformly quite white.

TX,

Andy

PS: I will add my own take on the list later today I hope.