Re: Digital Panorama Stitching Software

I don’t really have an opinion. As you may have noticed, I do not stitch. My opinion is to get that comatose Noblex up in the studio (and the one on top of the bookcase in the big room or wherever it is) off to Bob Watkins in IL to be repaired, and then you’ll have a real panorama camera to fool around with. The people at AgAc tell me the clients they serve HATE stitching and now that nobody has any rotary shot pano cameras any more, there is something of a coming crisis in the field. NOblex only made 3500 cameras and Horizont, the Russian POS, makes rubbish, so…

If I were to express an opinion of about stitching it is that you’re shooting with the wrong platform, as you should be using the Roundshot tripod head, not what you currently have.

http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/internet/en/application/d77/d78/f79.cfm IT’s about $4500 and I understand it is worth it.