Re: Man of Many Talents

They left pediphile off the list. Why?

On Apr 19, 2014 10:35 AM, "John Palcewski" <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lewis Carroll:

"He’s known as the author behind the famed Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland by most, but the breadth of his disciplines goes far beyond literature. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, more commonly known by his pen name, Lewis Carroll, was also a logician, mathematician, an ordained minister and a photographer… yes, a photographer.

"In this article, we’ll share a collection of his work as we dive into his upbringing, his photography career and the controversy that surrounds it to this day."

See it on Peta Pixel here:

http://bit.ly/Qv6dDw