Re: PF members exhibit - instead of critique

On 13.04.2014, at 15:44, Jan Faul wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2014, at 3:41 AM, Peeter Vissak wrote:
>
>> Hi, everybody!
>>
>> Robert Capa's time will come back.
>> Pretty soon war will be the only subject to photograph or there will be no photography as such
>
> What rubbish! There will always be the world and artists will still be artists whether starving or not. Wealth generates complacency, or as the guys in construction like to note, you have to move faster to stay warm when it is cold.

Wealth???
Do You really know know what You are talking about?
Wealth here, where prices equal the best examples of the EU, but the salaries run up in 1/4 of the distance??
Wealth???

OK, I know, in the previous soviet era almost everybody was reading, reading, reading, also producing art, but this was the previous soviet era - the era of dying imbecil communist party leaders. Now there is the KGB-trained Tiger-Killer and the world will never be the same.

I know - hope dies last, so let us think in a positive manner, that sues me better, BUT:
Never say "rubbish" about the russian domain - the regular rules do not rule there :(

It's hard to believe, but I'm usually an optimist ...

Kindest regards,
Peeter Vissak
Estonia