Re: PF members' exhibit on April 07, 2014

Peeter, many thanks for your comments.   I had plenty of time to capture those love birds in action, port to starboard, on the 45-minute ferry from Napoli's Bevellero to Ischia Porto.    Posted a few on my LiveJournal entry entitled I'amore nel Golfo di Napoli:

http://forioscribe.livejournal.com/#post-forioscribe-763782

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:

>               John Palcewski - Propinquity

Tight, emotional, sunny and believable shot, but the light should have been composed (or post-processed) a little bit differently. Now the shaded center loses its tension. Yes - Her face is seductively bathing in the Sun, but His slightly diabolic bewhiskered profile deserves more contrast.