Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

On Apr 4, 2014, at 9:51 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Art Faul - Self-promo with AVIS letters

I'm not sure I'd want to hire a photographer to shoot my ad campaign who portrayed my business as broken down, especially since I rent cars to tourists.

I’m not sure I’d want to hire somebody who can so completely misread a picture. Avis loved the shot, as they took it to mean the Golf has space in its trunk.

Is there some reason I don’t know about as to why you are such a cynic?

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com