Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

I must ask, John, is a single point of interest a necessity for a good photo? Or artwork? I worked at the University of Iowa which is home to the Jackson Pollock Mural which has no single point of interest but is regarded as a masterpiece. My photo sort of reminds of me of looking at the Pollock.
Don