Re: Exposure

Seiko shutter mamiya sekor 80mm f2.8 30th to 500th range. Tested at all speeds at f22  and f2.8. Mamiya afd iii with leaf aptus 65s.   Metered with gossen ultraspot 2 flash meter 4 and I camera matrix meter. Deviations are in stops (ExIN).   30th at f22 +.22.   at 500th at f2.8 is was +.17      a 30th at 2.8 was .01%+     a 500th @ f22 (smallest the lens gets)  +.27   So the difference at a 500th from f2.8 to f22 is +.1     so even if you extrapolate that out to f45 which is 2 more stops you get to a difference of .13 (a gain of .03 stops) stops from 2.8 to 45.   or f45@ a 500th would be +.273 stops.