Re: Exposure

Randy,

Could you clarify the following comment you made?

"I just did a test with my Rodenstock 90mm f6.8 and the difference from f8 and f45 is about a 1/10 of a stop difference.   ...   Or maybe my Elenchrom power packs aren't accurate but I did get the same exact reading with 5 pops at each aperture. "

It sounds as if you did the testing with electronic flash and not hot lights.
Is that so?

James

Small typos corrected.

CPAP Therapy is a way to live.