Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Geez ya just add the water in Photoshop!!!!!

(somebody had to lighten things up here!)

[damn I am a riot!]

On 3/31/2014 10:00 PM, Jan Faul wrote:

On Mar 31, 2014, at 9:49 PM, Jan Faul wrote:

Art should present a bit of mystery and as such, I would have repositioned the chair (since none of us were there, how would we know it was moved?) to make its reflection in the water on the floor stronger.

Even better, bring along a fire hose or a big bucket of water and add your own. Don’t tell me none of you have never done something like that?

Jan

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------