Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Ask not what Photoforum can do for you ....

For all the FB comments ... when I ook at the gallery I often wish there
was a LIKE button by each image.  I wouldn't like them all, but it would be easy ....

<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014
>
>*
>*I got this Saturday.
After a lot of back and forth chatter about

Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>

March 29, 2014

>> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MARCH 29,
>> 2014. Authors with work
now on display at:
>> http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.htmlinclude:
>>

>>         Emily L. Ferguson - Juvenile female snowy owl

>>         Don Roberts - Riding out the Storm
>>         Art Faul - Self-promo with AVIS letters
>>         Lea Murphy
- Trust examined
>>         Shyrell Melara - Bite Bite
>>         Bob McCulloch - Bar Harbor
>>         Bob Sull -
Lorain Lighthouse
>>         Yoram Gelman - Inactive Chair at former Scranton Lace Factory,
>> Scranton, Pennsylvania

>>         David Dyer-Bennet - Snow lace
>>         John Palcewski - Musician
>>

>> PS: do you know of other
persons who might be interested in
>> subscribing to PhotoForum? See below:
>>
>> FYI - for subscription instructions
and other informational files
>> visit the PhotoForum's website at:
>> http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum.html>>
>> FYI- to unsubscribe from PhotoForum send, from the address you

>> subscribed with, a PLAIN text email message to:
>> listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
with
>> text "signoff PhotoForum" on first line of message body. Include a
>> RETURN at end of line so a second or
third blank line is included. If
have problems: andpph@xxxxxxx <mailto:andpph@xxxxxxx>