Re: exposure issues

Jonathan,

Your shutter is probably delivering longer exposure times than the indicator shows. So your question is a fair one … but I would stick to using longer times … so IMO I'd go with 1/100th in the case you are referring to. Color negative film will accommodate quite a bit of overexposure if memory serves me right.

Andy