Re: Even More Ree-DICK-u-luss!

LoL john.  Its called a typo.  Dont know if you have noticed I and o are next to each other.   And In what way did I discount his work.  I discounted you making a big deal about quantity.  If thats your criteria I had at one point about 10,000 images all published at the same time.   250 per week for about 75 weeks all published non stop.   Which is why I said I doubt Bill count his career by volume.   In fact of the thousands of still images and paintings and movies I would only count a small portion as significant or important.    I would dare say Bill might feel the same way.