Re: Anthology of readings for class

I hate to draw a comparison between learning photography and med school, but photography is a hands-on course of study, unlike for example, history, English or other book course. Watching a lecture on Youtube may have merit but in street photography (actually doing street photography) we all have our own styles. These days if rarely matters, as street work has become iPhone work. I find many shooters are so busy taking pictures of themselves they don’t have time for real street work.