Re: ICP

I believe they are related.

ICP was a really great place to get educated by masters of photography in the 70’s and 80’s, but then they began to age and became somewhat short-tempered. Or so I have heard. My favorite teacher (Arnold Newman) with whom I studied at ICP in 1972, was wonderful. But then I ran into him at the Maine Workshops, and I was afraid to say hello. So I went with my memories and said nothing. Good thing Arnold is no longer teaching there, as being asked how to light a man or woman so they could be shot with an iPhone is not a question even I would like to answer.