Re: Get Yer Drones Here

On 2014-03-14 10:49, klausknuthmail@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Wonder why the paparazzi haven’t used them yet and what happens if you
> shoot one of them with a shotgun hovering over your own backyard?

Most places you'd be illegally discharging a firearm within the city, at
least.

FAA was working on rules for small drones, not sure where that stands
(since I don't play with them, yet).

Been fascinated by the "quadcopters" (including 2-8 rotor variants I
know of)  since I first saw them, but never quite enough to dive in, and
I'm sure I've missed the "first-mover" advantage for local commercial use.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info     Nikon DSLR photo list:
http://d4scussion.com