What Does Photography Even Mean Anymore, Really?

What’s the connection between a looped high-def video of a carving knife, a row of tall, narrow convex black mirrors, and a hundred-foot-long scroll swarming with shimmering iridescent colors? They are all photographs according to no less an authority than the International Center of Photography (ICP), where they are featured in the exhibition “What Is a Photograph?” on view through May 4.

Read the whole thing here:

http://bit.ly/1cfiOVw

Musée is a visually driven digital magazine and website dedicated to displaying the work of international emerging photographers. Musée seeks to provide a venue and resource for new photographers by offering the necessary exposure and guidance to launch their future careers.

Our goal is to establish Musée's reputation as a dedicated photography magazine by raising our profile in the arts through an ever-growing archive of approx. 200 artist interviews and the work of over 200 emerging photographers.

http://museemagazine.com/