Re: PERMISSION TO FAIL

YES

On Feb 9, 2014, at 8:03 PM, karl shah-jenner wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Faul" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

PERMISSION TO FAIL

Copyright © 2012 The Nation

was permission gained to redistribute this article?

;)

I had a friend who was very precious about the areas where copyright affected him, but he was less concerned when it didn't.  He would fly into a rage over music royalties being avoided but couldn't see a problem with pilfering images to use

ps: interesting article

(I still call paintings 'paintings' and the skill thet creates them 'art')

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com