Re: delay in PF exhibit space update this week

Have a good time in Austin.

You might enjoy a bbq place called "the iron works" if I remember the name correctly.

Bob
On 2/5/2014 3:47 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
Dear PhotoForum members,

Due to the staff presenting at the Association of Texas Photography Instructors
being held in Austin, Texas this Friday and Saturday the update of the gallery
this weekend will be delayed a few days or maybe one week.

Thank you for understanding and cooperation. You may send submissions for
the next update in any case.

Thank you,

Andrew Davidhazy

PS: please assist any newcomers during my absence. Much appreciated!

--
Never trust atoms..... They make up everything.