Re: Big Oil

Klaus I don't like that term Where art and photography meet.   Its to me like saying its a place where paint and art met.  I have seen this put a person in a painting gag for what pushing 100 years now.   Some one just has good PR.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/