Re: 9 new photographs in in PF members' exhibit on 18/01/14

This goes to how a photograph is displayed.  On the online display one see the photograph small and read the title before you even click on to the larger image. At a photo display in a gallery, library, senior center one see the large photo first and can assess it. Then only if one is interested in the title or author one looks for the little tag on the wall.  The online display puts the title into your mind before you really can observe the image.

Roy