Re: Selfies

Roger what I posed is what the list was started as.   That was my only point.   I didn't write that THAT LIST CREATORS DID.   Russ Kraus and Andrew Davidhazy.

I'm not bashing what you said at all.  Which is why I asked how you felt about the any possible addition and if you felt that effected the image.    I also then stated that I believe those lights are not added.  I don't know I wasn't there.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/