Re: Selfies

I wasn't complaining.  I saw the big picture.  I was asking how he did it.  I envy him, but I'm a dabbler, not a photographer.  Also an engineer, so those questions and their scientific explanation interest me:  Did he have light that had a spectrum that would scatter enough blue light to make the beam visible over a long exposure?  Did he sit still through the whole exposure?

Is that minutiae?  Perhaps to an artist, it is.  And maybe that's what this  website operation is about.

roger

Sent from my iPad