Re: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

At 12:04 AM -0800 1/12/14, Gregory wrote:
My problem is when a critique echoes another. The tightness at the top was intentional. One doesn't need any more information in that respect.

Claustrophobia, sorry. Not particularly interested in scholarly definitions, or the latest fad. Just how the image makes me feel. Not enough data on the top. Doesn't need much more, but, sorry. It's too close.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx