Re: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

Please don't tina.  Please don't feel the need to justify.  My holden cawfield complex does that enough for everyone.  I think it's because we went to the same high school. (Salenger not holden well holden is Salenger anyway)

It obviously is not posed and having seen your work for more then what coming up on 19 or so years I hope you won't feel the need but why not displace my gallery X  shots with a series.  I have more Hutong shots I was going to submit but a Tina show would be nice.