Re: Differences fo opinion

Andy,

Do you have the same feeling I do about the old days on this list??? Déjà vu?

From: Jan Faul
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: Differences fo opinion
On Jan 5, 2014, at 1:14 PM, John Palcewski wrote:

Here's a really, really, RADICAL suggestion for Randy Little, and most especially Jan Faul.  Why don't you two grow a pair and simply acknowledge the legitimacy of the complaints issued today without amendments, rationalizations, explanations, evasions.  Apologize with sincerity.  You'll be amazed at what that'll get you.

I’ve already done this and it got me nowhere. You and Trevor should do the same. We almost all say things in email we would never say face to face. This is why I say I am not my email persona. I don’t talk like my email sounds, and although we’ve never met, I’m sure you don’t either.
Why don’t I grow a pair of what?

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------