Re: Differences fo opinion

Randy,

Thanks for posting the picture.  Having interests in photography and motorsports I found your family ties interesting.

Thanks again.

Bob
On 1/4/2014 7:21 PM, Randy Little wrote:
Because its fun and I said I would post a picture of Drake brothers to someone on the list.   I though it was a pretty neat business card for circa 1917.

--
Never trust atoms..... They make up everything.