Re: 9 members' photographs in PF's exhibit space on JAN 04, 2014

Thank you

On Jan 4, 2014 4:03 PM, "Trevor Cunningham" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gregory david Stempel - Street Lamps
    I love it. It's a perfect blend of contradiction. My pic of the gallery.

Bob McCulloch - Boats
    Well seen, well arranged, well exposed. I like the errant ripple effect in the water.

Dan Mitchell - Android
    Not enough people in the shot to make it the horror it is.

Tina Manley - Children with Pig, 2002
    Reminds me of a trip to the island of Sumba. Too bad the pig is cut off...or, that just might mean dinner :)

John Palcewski - Hand
    I love it. But I've been so infected by these diatribes of digital capture ruining photography that I might not be allowed to respect it.

Yoram Gelman - Veranda in Decay
    Nice range of tones, but I end at that. The trees are all the decay I can see...maybe that's the point?

Christopher Strevens - The way.
    Flip the title with the details and you have a haunting photo essay.

Art Faul -
    Perfect capture, and I would expect nothing less. But, I do beg the question, what's the context? Again, spectacular control of light, sensational color balance...there's even lines to show how close to perfect the capture is...but it's completely empty unless I frequent that station. Your film effort is commendable in this age, but lost with a bargain-basement gradient background that fails to follow the light angle of a wastefully careful drop shadow. And why not just use Comic Sans?

Randy Little -
    Very cool! This could even pass as modern. But, I'm confused...did your uncle produce this, or was he the daredevil? What happened to Mervin?