Re: Old Lyme

Old Lyme ct.  Zaccaro's as in Jim my rep from the late 90s

On Jan 3, 2014 10:27 PM, <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Old Lyme Syne?   My parents met there some time before WWII. My mother was a waitress but I haven't the foggiest idea what the name of the restaurant was (or is, assuming it still exists and that Zaccaro doesn't refer to some Italian family).
Roy