Re: What is your favorite photograph?

The Arbus pic of the little boy holding the hand grenade is my favorite.

TOM R. CHAMBERS
Teacher (Technology Applications [Retired]), Speaker
RPCV, Zimbabwe, 1993-1995
Documentarian, Visual Artist, Curator

"Move forward and upward until further notice."

http://tomrchambers.net/
http://tomrchambers.com/
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chambersdva@xxxxxxxxx