RE: 4 members photos in PF exhibit on 28-DEC-13

Happy Birthday to Andy!

Did you get any of my "space alien" images....? They would have eaten by the rozzers! And my mermaid images? The rozzers don't like them either. They smell foul sometimes are like ladies perfume that varies and make a warbling sound I could "see" as a perttern of light. My skull grew a ridge near the middle extending from front to back in response that the mermaids have but I did not grow a tail...

This ridge has faded away now. The doc said it was the third eye and thought it gave psykic powers. I was terrible confused.

They need to clear my garden of all these vermin including terrified fox trying to get out into my house.

I may not be allowed out. I am weak with after my heart attack. This was caused by being needled in my chest right the way through several times. The pain has gone now.

When I went to calais they told me I had fallen of the gangway overboard as I disembarked and drowned but I am still here so  didn't. I had a MI on the ferry but made it to the port and collapsed on checking into a hotel. The next day I went to a travel agent and requested an ambulance and got treated at the hospital with an emegency angioplasty they said but then got transferred unconcious to the psychiatric ward where my heart got worse but the girls were lovely. I think there was some mistake. I was attacked again on return to Britain and took refuge in the local asylum where I am under treatment for high blood pressure.

They gave me two injections of an anti-psychotic that has made my urinate. I am detained and they say I'm deluded but I get lectures about the support I give to my wife in Hungary who turned out to be a mass murderer. I'm about the only bloke she did not kill but the Police told me she tried... I make excuses for her.

She found a lazer torch she bought will kill people and she used it and I saw her madly shoot people with a revolver in Hungary after robbing me and another man at an ATM she shot, dead, also because "he was rich and never gave anything away and a communist in the old regime".  "Orult" is what they say about her in Hungary. But she is an American pilot shot down over Mako many years ago and got brainwashed and became a well placed communist official running a shoe factory.... Then she came to Britain in 1989 and got kidnapped and bound naked for three years which scrambled her mind and got forced into sex slavery. I took her back to Hungary and married her but she went back... We have a family.

Chris.