Re: anyone in Tampa?

might have something to do with the fairy lamp design have a water base

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_lamp

This might help explain why the tamp put out the light and the light jumps .

This is sort of what the inside of a fair lamp looks like. (these aren't fairy lamps.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_zvNmA6dpM&list=PLAGXrWTcq2pat4grcYtmCam6CMBWsnA-t

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/