Re: phtoography

I have seen a lot of nice work from it.   I am thinking about getting a7r but since I used to work for Sony Pictures I either have to pay full price or wait until its not backordered anymore before I can put in my order.     I use my NEX 7 with my Contax G lenses and its pretty nice.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/