Re: Regarding copyright & social media

I was just saying that to Tomoko.   They often take swipe they find online and ask a photographer to do this.  I'm like "CALL THAT PERSON."

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM, herschelmair <herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes I've had that many times  The client is a small perfume maker and they want an image like the one in the Chanel ad.. but exactly like that one...  and how much must we change the copy to avoid plagiarism problems. not much ad work is really original

Sent from my iPod