Re: airy disk

right so the question being WHO and WHEN has it been a problem for?   At what point is it an issue.   Since I shoot with a huge leaf back digitally for most work and my carry around camera i never below probably f16 at most its just something I have never even though about in any other sense then.  Wow that 5d landscape looks soft I don't want one of those.

Has anyone ever found that the amount of diffraction is so great that just sharping a bit doesn't deal with the problem.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/