Re: OH GOD JAN DON:T SAY ANYTHING :-D

Portra isnt that bad I shoot portra 160 at 125 and its very nice flat because its designed for scanning and retouching.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/13/2013 6:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OH GOD JAN DON:T SAY ANYTHING :-D

It’s scanned on a Kodak/Creo/Scietex and run through their spotting and dust elimination software. It’s still better than digital unless of course you like flat tones and soft details. Good thing they didn’t pick a really good film, as Portra 160 is crap. NOt that I am God, but I haven’t shot a roll of it in a decade and many of my peers hate it too.