RE: PF members exhibit on October 26, 2013

			John Palcewski - Uomo
Good crop, nice facial expression.
I prefer close portraits to be sharp and detailed.

			Randy Little - Bicycle, Haidian District, Beijing
China
China indeed,  Although too few bicycles to be China.
Yellowish cast because of the street illumination give the feeling of a
monochrome image.
The red sign in the middle distract me and the blue reflection lines on the
rear side of bicycle look like something much more high-tech than all of the
picture.

			Roger Eichhorn - Great Blue Heron
Nice posture of thr Heron.
I would like to see this image bigger so I can see feathers details.
Too centric.

			Art Faul - Ballplayer, Front Royal 1991
Interesting image.
Is the subject the man coming in or the green pipe ?

			Emily L. Ferguson - Tourist train at Frankenstein
Cliff, NH
Again, I would prefer seeing this bigger.
You succeed in transferring the essence of this unique place with its high
cliffs.
The colors of the train give the image life.

			Bob McCulloch - Woodland Brook
Bigger !!!
Nice landscape with water reflections.
It is hard to say if there is something new in your image in comparison to
many such other images because it is too small.
Nice colors.

			Christopher Strevens - Railway Park
The beam, the path and the sign poles give three different direction lines.
Could be interesting but the sign block the path line so it lead to nothing.
( the sign itself can't be read.)
Maybe another arrangement can work better.
If you pass there regularly, try do it again.
Anyway, it is more interesting than the nuclear stuff.

Pini