Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6355/ALIENS ???

You asked and I answered with my opinion.  Perhaps I was a bit overboard.  If I was rude, I apologize to Chris.

As you, I too understand that Chris is not well and i hope that he finds peace and comfort.

I can always automatically  delete emails from Chris but I might miss his sometimes valid photo comments.

Again, I apologize to Chris and all others that I offended.

Bob