Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6349/London & the Thames

It is "HMS Belfast" - WWII ship permanently moored there as a tourist attraction.

See -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Belfast_%28C35%29

For Info: Tower Bridge opens - the central roadway splits in two, and both parts hinge upwards - even "tall ships" can get past.

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx